How to transform your website into an effective lead generator? Read this article and discover the best digital photography marketing advice!
Theodore Roosevelt once said that comparison is the thief of pleasure and this thought is turning out to be very true in the businesses world.
In today’s competitive market, your automatic reaction might be to imitate or copy what other photographers and artists are doing, especially if you are a beginner in your field. You probably think, if it is working for them, it will work for me as well. However, in the business world, the things aren’t like that. The most important goal of marketing is to differentiate yourself from the crowd and to offer something unique. You can’t allow yourself to imitate or copy others, as you will probably fail after some time. If you want success – you have to be unique!
This is not just about the products and services you are offering. As a matter of fact, being unique affect every aspect of your business. And because your website is the first contact a potential customer has with your photography business, it is usually the determining factor that decides whether or not they are going to reach you.
In this article, we are going to present you the best digital photography marketing advice to use in order to transform your website into an effective lead generator:
- Be Different: In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different said once, Coco Chanel. If you need an advice for fierceness and fearlessness this quote is all you need. As a professional photographer, you are a part of a creative industry and you should be able to show how creative and innovative you can be.
- Start with the About Page: The common place all visitors check when trying to discover more about your, your business, your brand, and your style is the about page. Even though this page is probably one of the most important ones, it is also the most neglected one at the same time. Make sure to focus more on your about page and include all information the potential customers should know about your business.
- Your Blog is the Most Powerful Tool: You can use your blog to achieve absolutely everything – attract more customers, rank higher on Google, increase revenue, and etc.
Keep this advice in mind and develop your photography business in the right way!
- Upgrading Your Photography Brand without Spending More Money: 4 Tips to Keep in Mind
- Photography Marketing Mistakes Every Photographer Should Avoid
— Digital Photography (@petephotograp) 24 de mayo de 2017