If you are a photographer and you live in a small town, you probably know how hard is to market your business and brand! Read this article and discover the best 5 marketing tips for all small town photographers!
If you live in a small town and your professional career is photography then you probably know that marketing is one of the most challenging aspects of business you experience throughout the years. Marketing with traditional methods is extremely challenging and in some situations even impossible.
In this article, we are going to present you the best 5 marketing tips for all small town photographers!
- Promo Video – This is an excellent way to present your talent, the way you work, and your shooting style. By doing a promo video, you can attract new people who you can get along with and new potential buyers.
- Ask for Referrals – If you want to attract the attention of your potential clients in a small town all you need to do is ask for referrals. The word of mouth is an incredible driving force and it can be of a great assistance. In small towns, people trust the judgment of their family members and friends and will take action on a recommendation.
- SEO – This marketing trick is usually the most frustrating one, but the most efficient one at the same time. By using SEO or search engine optimization you help your potential clientele to locate your business easier and quicker. You can include keywords such as Philadelphia photographer or Philadelphia wedding photographer and when people enter these keywords in the Google’s search box, they will locate your business in no time.
- Start a Blog – Starting a blog is a great idea as you can share a lot of helpful and interesting information about yourself, your business, and your brand. Also, the blogs can help you rank higher on Google and they are great for SEO.
- Personal Projects – By doing personal projects that include your community you will increase your visibility and people will start to take interest in your work. Doing personal projects will help you to acquire reach within the professional photography community, which is great for your business.
By keeping these 5 marketing tips into consideration, you will be able to step out from the crowd and attract your client’s attention!
Here’s some of the most popular articles that you can check: How to Promote Your Photography Business on Instagram: 3 Marketing Tips to Follow
— BearAble Marketing (@LaviniaDaraban) 29 de mayo de 2017